Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Thursday, July 26, 2007

SB's Glamour Shots

Here she is folks! Isn't she beautiful??





Thanks to AK for letting me use her scanner!

It's truly amazing what they can do technologically these days. I'm 33 1/2 weeks along; only 6 and a half weeks to go! She looks ready to me. And she's started clawing at my insides like a wild monkey, so I think she's pretty much ready to come on out.

I just need about 2 more weeks to get the nursery ready-Mere I hope you're ready to work when you get here! We've got to get this kid's room finished and furnished. Since I'm pregnant, you can supply the labor; I'll provide the entertainment. Can you say karaoke machine???

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

OK, em. i think you meant to say "thanks to LT"...you must get rid of AK. Em. Seriously. Em.

Anonymous said...

didn't you mean TT? Turtleneck Tomlinson?

That baby is Jack Redwood in the womb if I've ever seen it. And I haven't. But that's what I imagine he looked like.

I cannot wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

oh beautiful. murphwood is going to be the love of all young boys and the envy of all girls.
SHE IS PRESH.

Are you 5000% sure that Jack is the father? I mean, Murry is there for you if you need him.

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so sweet! i can't wait to meet her. also, forgot to tell you...i can't help you with the nursery...i'm rearranging my sock drawer all week.

baby