Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

For Meredith

I was just checking up on my comments, and I couldn't help but notice that Mere was complaining of boredom. If she's so bored, why not start her own blog instead of waiting for me to update mine? I can't be at my computer 24/7, pounding out limericks for her enjoyment. I'm not a circus animal, ok?

I have other little things that I do besides this. Mostly watching television...
Uhoh Jack's home-he doesn't exactly know about my blog yet...definitely doesn't know about the picture I posted of him.

More later

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

yes. mere needs a blog. it's imperative.


glad to hang out with you today em!

Anonymous said...

why do you have to be so critical? what a beast. i'm doing my best over here. give a mexican a break.

Anonymous said...

ps- i'm telling jack about the blog AND the photo.

Unknown said...

www.thehornsinpratciallymexico.blogspot.com

i see it coming.

you are funny.
be my friend?

ps - how could mere be bored? she has tumbleweed, mexicans, and snakes! I mean, come on, what more could she ask for? brat.

baby