Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Saturday, July 7, 2007

For Rob

My apologies to my dear brother, Rob, for not mentioning you before now. You wanted your fifteen minutes, buddy, here you go.


The Redwoods on Redbud's Last Chance for Love Auction


Ok Ladies,

We have here a very eligible bachelor up for auction today. His name is Rob Redwood and his game is Scattergories, although he is also very talented at Phase 10 and Trivial Pursuit.


He has a lot to offer some lucky lady out there; as you can see, he is almost as good looking as his brother.Take it easy, ladies, Rob is on the left.

He's a 23-year-old engineer ($$$), who also took 4 years of Spanish. Bring on the Mexicans.


Rob is currently working in New Orleans, but he comes home often to see his favorite brother and sister (jack and me). But don't let the long distance turn you off, ladies; he will be transferring back to Starkville soon after his favorite niece (name still pending) is born in September.


It must be mentioned that Rob is a very talented musician, accomplished on the piano as well as the saxaphone, and he can sing like a bird.


He is also a powerful magician, working for this man:


He's currently taking a few sick days at work in order to attend magic camp, but he will be back to Mississippi at the end of this month to meet the lucky winner of today's auction. (By the way, Rob, we are expecting you July 26; don't let us down.)


Now, you may be asking yourself, how much should I bid? Well, don't let money be an obstacle in your quest for love. This man is worth every penny of $150. But I'm not sure if he' s worth $160.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I did ask for it didn't I... Let the great experiment BEGIN!!!

Anonymous said...

well, you had me at magic! i can never say no to a good magic trick! I think I can go as high as $153.50. By the way, who gets the money. Is this just some ploy to exploit your brother?

Anonymous said...

rob, don't listen to them, you are AT LEAST worth $161 in my book. good luck ladies!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

Rob, are you bidding on yourself anonymously?? Seriously, no anonymous bidding. You must make yourself known. And the money goes to TBA.

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me that bid....even I don't think I'm worth $153.50. But hey, it's for charity. (I wonder what'll happen when they find out I'm less of a magician, and more of a cocktail waitress...)

Anonymous said...

TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!

Unknown said...

It is a pure shame that this magician/musician was not up for grabs a couple of years ago when I was single.

Sing on, Rob, sing on.

$165 is my bid, just for S and G's.

baby