Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby clothes!!

Ok Heather,

I'm expecting lots of ooooohs and aaaaaahs. I took as many pictures as I could before I heard Jack pull up in the driveway. I knew he wouldn't understand if he walked in and saw me furiously arranging and taking photos of SB's clothes. He already thinks I'm a little nuts. I have tons more cute stuff, but here are a few super cute outfits:



The picture just doesn't do this coat justice. It's so tiny and adorable.



Striped onesie and soft cardigan!




This might be my favorite dress. It has matching underwear!!




It's a skort!! And it has a little handkerchief hat to match!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
they are so freakin' adorable.
SB Murphwood can be Henry's GF. With clothes like that it will be hard for him to say no.

thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the coat!!! can't wait to see you next week and ooooh and ahhh in person.

baby