Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Monday, September 10, 2007

It's all I can do to get up and down the stairs to the computer these days. Feeling a few effects from the whole "giving birth" experience. Posts may be few and far between for a while until I get better. I've turned into little more than an all night buffet for SB, but I love it. She's absolutely precious, and Jack and I are having a blast being parents. I know you're all dying for more pictures. Who am I to object?





We had our first visit to the doctor today, and SB is doing great. She has gained an ounce and doesn't have jaundice, which Jack has been really worried about. He's so cute with her. He has been worried about her not eating enough. He actually set his alarm clock to go off every 3 hours in the night to make sure I didn't forget to wake up and feed her. As if!

Anyway, now that she has gotten a good report from the doctor, I think he will relax a little. On the bright side, he's done enough worrying for both of us, so I've been able to relax and let him take care of the "what ifs." Now if I could just get a little sleep...

5 comments:

Tracy~ said...

She is so cute!!! You look fantastic as well. Those nights with little sleep are so hard sometimes. Just try and nap with her during the day if you can...

I'm glad the Dr. gives her a clean bill of health!

Congrats again

Trace~

The Texas VicHorns said...

uhhhhhhhhh.

she is so beautiful. i am just SICK i can't be there right now. i cried reading this post.

i MISS you. and SB.

LT (and Max) said...

oh em. i can't wait to get over there.

i think it's so cute that jack has been setting his alarm.

already a daddy's girl! :)

Unknown said...

she is BEAUTIFUL. I bet jack is precious with her. What a presh little fam.
i like that you said "as if" in this post. I plan on saying it today at work, preferrably to my boss.

- possum.

Anonymous said...

I miss my little niece! Tell her I expect to hear the SECOND half of the alphabet by the next time I visit.

baby