Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Saturday, August 18, 2007

We're Gonna Party Like It's My Birthday

Sorry to be brief today, but it happens to be a very important day. Yes, that's right. It's my birthday. Jack is very excited about it. Today, I get to be the boss. Since it's a Saturday, he doesn't have to work, but instead gets to do everything I want to do. He is super pumped. Especially about painting the rocking chair and hanging the curtain rod in SB's room, which is almost finished, by the way. Pictures soon, I promise.

I had the whole day planned out, minute by minute, until Heather threw a wrench in my plans by telling me that Bops now has root beer frosties. I will now have to rearrange my schedule slightly to include a pit stop there. I'm sure Jack won't mind.

Have a wonderful weekend, readers, and I'll be back on Monday, as long as SB doesn't make her appearance this weekend. I've already told her to wait until after my birthday is over, although my doctor told me on Thursday that she could come anytime. I sure hope she doesn't ruin my weekend.

Also, many happy returns of the day to my dear husband, who for my special day booked us a beach house for the wine tour in October!! YAY JACK! Since we weren't able to get away this weekend (doctor's orders: stay home!), he went ahead and told me that we're going to spend Oct. 18-21 in Rosemary Beach with a few friends.

I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GO MURPHWOOD, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY.

Hopefully SB won't come until at least monday. That way you will have plenty of time to get a RBF from bop's, more if they are tasty. She should learn patience at an early age.

LT (and Max) said...

hope YOUR day was grand.

ready to see SB

baby