Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Terminal ADHD

Jack sent me this link, and I felt compelled to share it. First of all, I just want to say that I would like to dedicate this post and the video above to a really close friend of mine who has recently been diagnosed with the chicken pox. I don't really know how she's doing right now, but she's in my heart and in my prayers.

I'd also like to share a few of the comments that people have posted on youtube for this singing starlet. However, they will probably make more sense after watching the video.

"listening to this was like stabbing myself in the ear with a refrigerator"
"because of you i am now deaf, thanks to your singing i poured acid in my ears then prod them with my knife"
"Omg, my brother has just been diagnosed with ADHD, and he has only 80 more years left to live.. give or take a few years. Yep, it's terminal." [In one of her first comments, the girl in the video responded to a "hater" that her friend's ADHD was terminal.]

At first, I was sure this was a joke. However, as it went on, I became more and more convinced that this girl is really serious. I give it a 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fight TBA!

baby