Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Monday, April 28, 2008

No News

I have nothing of interest to report today. However, here I am blogging anyway. Just finally got around to updating the page. Removing the music, changing a few photos and deleting the concrete man poll that's been there for weeks.

I was a bit disturbed that two of you suggested I burn down his house. That's a bit much for ruining one night of sleep, don't you think? Some of you need help.

The return of LOST was a huge success, except the stupid DVR didn't record it like it was supposed to do. Thankfully, we watched it in real time, so we didn't miss a scene. For those of you who have never watched this show, please go rent season one right now. Watch the first episode, and if you are not hooked, you are weird and we cannot be friends anymore. For the rest of you normal people out there, you are going to love it.

Also, The Office is back, for those of you who have been in a coma the past few weeks and did not know this. Jack and I have finally caught up on that, plus Survivor, 30 Rock and Idol. All the shows we missed while he was out of town.

Hooray for Mary Beth, who stayed with me last week to keep SB and me company while Jack was at his conference. MB, we had a blast hanging out with you. Please come back soon so we can make that chocolate cake!

I helped host a wedding shower this weekend, which went very well. I only wish I had a picture of the huge mud river my mom and I got stuck in when we arrived. It was a lovely sight: unloading the back of her car, carrying beautiful silver and glass trays across an 8' wide mud swamp while balancing on a wobbly 2x4 in high heels. I'm glad that's over.

Since I don't have any pictures of that, here are a few of SB, since she's way cuter anyway.



Fresh from the tub





Daddy's home!!

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

oh my gosh. i need to squeeze her again soon! love that little girl.

Jennifer said...

she is too cute and getting so big!

Unknown said...

i love her and i don't even know her.

Tracy~ said...

I'm with everyone! She is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

she is SO ANIMATED!! I love it. I'm VERY eagerly awaiting her learning to talk.

baby