Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

No Mo Murry?

Relax, faithful fans. I've heard no official announcement concerning the end of the murry era. I've only recently had reason to ponder such happenings.

Last week, I saw an interesting segment on the "Today" show about a new item that could mean the end of murry as we know it. I am talking, of course, about at home paternity tests. This is no joke, for those of you who saw this on Claire's blog.

These at home tests are for real. I wanted to call Murry myself to ask him what this will mean for him, but I feel certain that there are still plenty of baby mommas out there who prefer to find (or not find) their baby daddies on national television.

But for those of you who are just looking for personal knowledge and peace of mind, Gene Sys, where truth begins, is for you. According to their Web site, they will send you cotton swabs "for the child, the mother, and the alleged father." Just swab your cheek and mail it to the lab.

And if Murry's clientele begins to slow, we'll always have the troubled teens and giant babies.

1 comment:

The Texas VicHorns said...

What a relief!

Murry lives!

baby