Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I bet you thought you weren't getting one

Never fear, LT; I didn't forget you. And though the day is almost over, I've managed to find a few minutes to spit out a couple of rhymes for you. You can thank Jack for the help on the first stanza. I bleeped out the city name, since we are online. I wanted to protect your privacy, even though it rhymed way better with the actual name.

There once was a girl lived in BLEEPville
Who asked me to write something artful
I picked up my pen
And now once again
Like a Wal Mart, I've got you a cartful

This girl has long dark curly hair
When she passes all males turn to stare
But they're all mistaken,
Watch out boys, she's taken
J.R. must be walking on air

This girl she became quite a teacher
Her students would never impeach her
They never distrust
To please her-a must
If she got sick, they'd medicinal leech her

This girl shares my love of The Murry
If I miss an episode, not to worry
I'm sure LT saw it
I'm sure she will jaw it
Spare no detail, for I'm in no hurry

While she may be a bit OCD
I'm sure that you all will agree
She's kind and she's sweet
A pleasure to meet
Happy birthday, my precious LT


Hope you had a great birthday! SB got you a card, but we were a little busy with Easter festivities today. We will bring it over one day this week.

4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

i love it i love it i love it. EM IS A GENIUS!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! :)

laura beth said...

LT is the BEST.

Em, you're equally as amazing with your mad rhyming skills.

Tracy~ said...

Medicinal leeches - I spit diet coke out when I read that.
You ARE a genius!

Unknown said...

haha. that is great!!!! INGENIOUS!

baby