Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good times and great oldies

Shouting out to Katie, who came to see me and SB this weekend. Katie and I grew up together, but sadly her fam moved away when we were just kids. I missed her wedding last year due to the imminent arrival of SB, and Katie missed the birth of SB due to her honeymoon.

Since she and Dustin were coming to Starkville anyway for a wedding, we decided to make a weekend out of it. Dustin and Jack got along great, and Katie and I had a wonderful time catching up. SB really showed off for them, except when Dustin tried to hold her. Sorry about that Dustin. Maybe next time.

I feel it was a very successful weekend in that Katie and Dustin were able to
A. have a week off of their diet (cookies, pizza, beer and DS oreos),
B. meet SB, fall in love with her and
C. spend quality time with Jack and me, which of course was the highlight of their weekend.

I am only disappointed that I somehow let the weekend slip away without taking a single photo! Shame on me.

McCains, please come back soon! We are looking forward to the beach in October.

ps Katie, do we have to take the boys with us?

1 comment:

Tracy~ said...

It's great seeing old friends. I'm planning one of those trips right now!

I think they should have cut their honeymoon short to be there for the arrival of SB.

baby