Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We Miss Aunt Meredith

We miss you, Meredith
Oh yes we do
We don't miss anyone
Like we miss you
When you're not with us
We're bluuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeee
Oh Meredith, we miss you


We had a great time visiting with you, even though it was brief. SB and I cannot wait until you come back in September. I promised her you would be here for her first birthday, and she is very excited.




SB lunging for her new favorite aunt and uncle.


SB warmed up to Aunt Meredith very quickly, especially when Mere was holding food.


Bribery works every time.

Come back soon, Uncle Vic and Aunt Mere!

11 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

YAY! I miss you guys so much!! I am ready to start planning SB's first big bash. She is the cutest and sweetest baby in the world!

I am ready to hang out.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

should we go with the typical princess theme or perhaps a cowboy/western theme would be more appropriate?

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

you could wear your chaps

Amanda Gregory said...

How about a cowgirl princess them? You could get her a cowboy hat w/a tiara on it!

The Texas VicHorns said...

Horn- you keep your paws off Murphy.

...that didn't work out so well.


Hey, let's do a backyardagins bday bash. Amanda can fly in and decorate and Chase can meet SB via osmosis.

Rob Redwood said...

I think I speak for Mary Beth (and me) when I say "Take the caption off that second picture!"

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

sorry, uncle rob. you snooze, you lose. i bet sb doesn't even remember what you look like anymore.

Tracy~ said...

Your family is funny! SB is cute!

Amanda Gregory said...

I think SB is saying, "Hey...Aunt Mere, can you start telling Chase Landon about me?"

Anonymous said...

that's it. i officially want a "We Love Harry" blog. all to celebrate the wonderfullness of free babysitting and undivided love and attention to SB. done and done. and billy wanted me to ask you to mention him because he's insecure. love you, sb is cute.

Anonymous said...

oh, and ps- i think we all know who the favorite aunt and uncle are. (harry and rob)

baby