Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

First of all, let me just say I've been very busy and realize that I haven't posted in a while. Things have been piling up on me. Running 2 businesses for Jack and taking care of a baby keep me busy enough. I've also been recruited to organize the north MS portion of the Mississippi Vaccine Information Center, so in my free time, I've been trying to keep up with that. I also halfway committed to a writing project, but I haven't been able to give very much time to that. (Sorry, brother. I'm doing the best I can.)

Also, in the midst of things, SB has decided that she no longer needs her afternoon nap. Nice timing, kid.

Let's face it. Blogging needs my attention too. But I digress. Today's title is very significant, because we're only a day away!

Meredith is coming tomorrow. Tomorrow!!! Granted, I won't get to see her very much, but I do have the very important job of picking her and Vic up from the airport. Then it's 2 1/2 hours of uninterrupted visiting time on the way home!

They are blowing through town for Vic's brother's wedding. This means that I will get to see them on the way home from the airport tomorrow night and maybe to take them to his parents house the next morning. Then they are all booked up with wedding festivities until Sunday, when they leave again.

But I will not complain. I am so excited about seeing them, even if it's only for a few hours. Plus, Meredith has only seen her favorite niece one other time, at Christmas. SB has changed so much since then, and I can't wait to show her off!

Vic and Mere, have a safe trip. I will see you at the airport in 25 hours.

I. Can't. Wait.

6 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

13 hr. and counting.

I can't wait to see you and SB!!!

What praytell is the writing project you are working on? A new song for the Zach Attack?

SEE YOU SOON!!!!

Tracy~ said...

I'm glad your sister is okay - she hasn't blogged in about 123098 months. I hope that the time you have together is fabulous!

You are WAY to busy! I need a nap from reading :)

Have a great weekend!

laura beth said...

Writing project? Another book to the Christy Miller series perhaps?

Please do Kilikina.

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

christy called me herself and asked if i would. so of course i had to say yes. for my kilikina

The Texas VicHorns said...

Emmit!

I am back in the blogging world and I am going through SB withdrawals!!!

Rob Redwood said...

Alright, visit's over, now start writing again!

baby