Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

how does this thing work

Just to let you know, I just published a new post that I started last week but didn't finish until now. For some reason, it posted below my last post, instead of up top. So you can view it if you scroll down a little bit.

Also, I can't for the life of me figure out how to put videos into my posts. I can add it from youtube into a separate post, but I can't put it in the middle of a relevant posting. What's the deal?

LT, I think I have seen you do it on your blog before. Mind sharing your knowledge?

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I watched all of your videos and they are too cute! I love the one where she is trying to eat the fruit puffs. She is adorable and I know you are having so much fun!

The Texas VicHorns said...

It's time for a 9 month photo of SB on your blog.

Wade's World said...

When I upload my videos I usually change to the HTML format and just copy and paste the long code into it. Then I switch back to regular format and it shows up after a minute or so. Good luck!

The Texas VicHorns said...

I'm meeting much too much

Anonymous said...

And then my best friend talked me into coaching little league.

The Texas VicHorns said...

He said he's coaching little league

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

whoa, man

baby