Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, March 26, 2010

ATTENTION DEENA

If your name is not Deena Shelton, this post is not for you. I know this is kind of unorthodox, but it's my blog and I'll do what I want to.

Deena! I saw your comment on my last post, and I was thrilled to hear from you! However, when I clicked your name, I was dismayed to see that I could not contact you unless I had a facebook page.

I'm a total loser and therefore do not have a facebook page. So can we compromise with email? I'd love to catch up with you. What has it been? 8 years? I'm at redwoodemily@hotmail.com

For the rest of you who are still reading, shame on you, reading another person's personal message. While you should definitely be ashamed of yourself, you are also excited, because now you have my email address. Exciting, isn't it? But you should know that this particular email address is my spam catcher.

I have another, super secretive email address that I will give to you if you can prove yourself real. I will only need your name, address, social security number, mother's maiden name, a copy of your passport and the name of your favorite childhood pet. Also a credit card number. Email me with those few items, and I will send you my non-spam catching email address.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i read the whole thing.
just thought i would let you know

LT (and Max) said...

i, like the sis, did too.

speaking of the sis, you should know that she called me yesterday just to inform me that murry was titled "i slept with over 100 men. how will i ever find my baby daddy?"

Deena said...

I emailed you!!! I can't believe it took me this long to see this!!

baby