Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Balding Eagle Has Landed

I don't have time right now to do this post justice. I will go ahead and give you the basics, with a full follow up to come soon. Here is what you need to know:

We go there just after 7. The line was already snaked through the corridor and backed up against the main entrance. I TOLD you we should have gotten there at 5:30.

The doors opened soon after, and we were able to make a mad dash through a side door and get 4th row seats, front and center.

The show finally started, once Mr. B. finished texting on his Crackberry (his words).

It did not disappoint. He was brilliant, and I, for one, am motivated.

Finally, to answer your most pressing question, yes, I did get to go onstage with him during the show. I got to meet him, shake his hand and even acquire a hug from him at the end. I will explain later AND show off my newest most prized possession, but let's suffice to say for now that Mr. Belding knows a true fan when he sees one.


4 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

perfect.

Katie said...

I love it.

Amy Jordon said...

No way! That is awesome. Sounds like you had fun. There are advantages to living in Starkville. (:

Alison said...

That's awesome.

baby