Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, August 22, 2008

HB to Me!

It's the most won-der-ful time of the year. I celebrated my 24th birthday earlier this week, and it was a good time. Jack and I had planned to go to dinner, and when we arrived at the restaurant, 16 of our friends were already there to help us celebrate! What a wonderful surprise. We ate, drank and were very merry.

I got some wonderful presents, including a brand new set of dishes (they are so cute) AND a newly tiled kitchen floor. But the best gift of all was waiting for me at home when we got back from the restaurant. A new car? A million bucks? nay. It was something so much better; something on which you cannot put a price tag.

It was a local commercial I had first seen months ago, but to my dismay, it stopped airing before I could get a video of it. I searched youtube to no avail, and finally I gave up the dream. However, when I turned on the tv to get an Olympic medal count, there it was in all its glory. Upon further investigation, I found it on youtube! It's your lucky day.

This little gem really needs no explanation, for there really are no words to aptly describe its gumbiness. Just sit back, turn your speakers up LOUD and soak it all in.

Happy birthday to me. Thank you, Denvil Crowe, for making it one to remember.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I went shopping with Mom for SB's birthday present last weekend. It was SO much fun picking out stuff for a little girl. Can you believe she's almost a year??!!

Lori Robertson said...

HA HA!!! Loved your comment!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday, dear Emily! :-) It sounds like you had a good one - new dishes and tile floors? Way to go, Jack!

Amy Jordon said...

Emily, had a great time at your party and a great time at your blog.(:

baby