Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No money, no problems

Well, our money problems are over.


I've just received news that my brother (in law) has just landed a girl with some serious cash. Apparently, she is heiress to some major fast food moolah.


I've always been very worried about who Rob would marry. Since he and Jack are so close, I'll pretty much have to be best friends with whoever he marries. So I don't want her to be lame or anything.


I haven't met this girl yet, but I've certainly heard of her. I'm only hoping he can hold on to her. I don't even care if she is as boring as my high school science teacher; she's my new BFF.


Don't screw this up, Rob. We're all counting on you to take us to early retirement.



Rob and Wendy

3 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Right on. Go Rob.

LT (and Max) said...

what a great couple they make!

Anonymous said...

Yes, our love is definitely biggie sized (it's a much better deal).

baby