Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bowl Bound

In the words of my precious mother, "Yipee, Skippie!" The Bulldogs are going to the Liberty Bowl in Memphis on December 29. Jack and I have been celebrating all day.


I was really hoping we would get that bowl game, since we have lots of family in Memphis, and it's only a few hours away. Also, it makes buying Jack's Christmas present a no brainer. We've already decided to give each other bowl tickets for Christmas.


In the words of Andre the Giant, "I hope we win!"


Since Beth, beloved aunt, wasn't able to get tickets for us, it looks like SF and I will be standing in line bright and early tomorrow morning at the MSU ticket office. But I don't mind. Hooray for the Bulldogs! Mere, SF wants to know if you will babysit her while Jack and I go to the game. She really misses you.


In other football news, it appears as though my fantasy football team has gone the way of the Ole Miss Rebels. This weekend's matchup was my last chance to get into the playoffs, but things are looking grim. Special thanks go out to the super secretive Jets, who couldn't be bothered to announce that one of my wide receivers would not be playing today. My backup receiver, who is currently warming my bench, already has one TD today. But such is life, difficult as it may be. There's always next year.

2 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

Of COURSE I'll babysit. And Vic will be more than happy to change her #2 filled diapers. Can't wait!

Tracy~ said...

I knew I liked you... a girl who knows her football like I do!
That's hot.

baby