Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hip Hip

HOORAY!

I have wonderful news for Starkvillians. I went to the surprise party for Helmut and Leona last night at LJs to say goodbye forever, but the surprise was on me. Leona announced that LJs has been purchased by Dr. Brown, and it will be reopening on January 18 in the Book Mart downtown!!

While they will not carry their full food menu, their wonderful coffee will still be available, and so will Leona, as she is going to manage the new cafe.

Thursday is the last day at their current location, so go get some coffee. I'll see you there. And sleep a little easier that night knowing that it won't be the last time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i will now rest easier at night

LT (and Max) said...

great news!!!
i better see you during the holidays.

laren said...

please get my girl meredith a cup o' joe while she's there...she's earne it putting up with me...

baby