Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, October 5, 2007

Bath time

What's that? You want to see more pictures of SB?? Okay, sure.




SB finally got her first real tub bath a few days ago. She loved it for the most part, until it was time to get out. Then she turned the screams on.

She finally settled down into her pink hooded dolphin towel. Unlike Tyra Banks, SB loves dolphins. She gets that from her mommy, who cofounded the Dolphin Lovers Club in college. But the DLC post is for another day.


Are you down with the DLC?

9 comments:

Tracy~ said...

She is darling!

Just some random useless information... my bff and I were the Dolphin Twins growing up.

LT (and Max) said...

oh my. love her.
yep...still a "little jack!"

Tracy~ said...

PS...You look great! did you gain ANY weight?!

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll!! i can't wait to hold that little girl again.

please take pics of SB wearing her pink robe.

The Texas VicHorns said...

EMMMMMMMMM.

I want to hold her. This is no fair. I feel like Michelle Tanner: "This is noooo fun, noooo fun, sitting in the corner."


No fun.

Unknown said...

i love her.
and mere, michelle tanner said: "no fun, no fun, starring at the wall."
get with it.
you are cute.

Anonymous said...

ps: I am down with DC Talk, not the DLC

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so down with the DLC and I gave her the hooded dolphin towel!!!! Yea!!!! I miss you all!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hello.
I want to see pictures of the nursery. Thanks, buttercup.
love,
Possum.

baby