Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear cell phone companies

Dear Motorola,
Why must you make such delicious cell phones? Not to mention the charging cords (YUM!) which are especially interesting and mysterious. I don't understand why my mommy yells such a loud word every time I try to taste one of the chargers. She's been yelling that word a lot lately - every time I get into the trash can or try to eat something out of my diaper.

She never seems to want me to do anything fun. And chewing on your cell phone charging devices is one of my absolute favorite activities. But every time I try to sneak a little sample, Mom gets all hysterical with me. So could you please do me a favor and stop making them in such mouthwatering flavors? Also, mom wants to know if it would kill you to make the cords a little longer so she can actually use her phone while it is charging.

Thanks for your prompt attention to these matters.

Sincerely,
Annie R.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have your people call my people.
My mom wouldn't let me put gum in my mouth that I found on the ground at the park.
I don't get it.

- Jones

Amy Jordon said...

Officially caught up on your blog now. Been slacking. Tell Annie that chewing on cords is not as fun as sticking hairpins in electrical outlets. My parents were such fun haters they only let me do it once. (;

baby