Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Love Thy Cooler

Two things:

1. I hope you aren't sick of hearing about this yet, because I'm not sick of posting about it.



Strange Brew must have had a bit of a guilty conscience. That or McDonalds threatened to sue for defamation.

Thanks again, Amy, for the tip. You are always on top of this issue.

2. I had to run downstairs to e-mail a customer a few minutes ago. I took SB with me, because I knew if I left her upstairs unsupervised, she would go dumpster diving.





In the 4 minutes it took me to take care of my business, SB found a new home. I heard her squealing in the corner, and I finally found her hiding in Jack's little cooler. I took her out, much to her chagrin, and put her down next to me at the computer. (I was there, I had to check my blog!) One minute later, she was back in action.

And this time, she was stuck. Too cute. I couldn't resist.

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

Amy Jordon said...

Ha! She looks pretty happy being stuck.
Thanks for the shout-outs. I enjoy reading about Strange Brew as long as you mention your sources... (:

laura beth said...

SB looks so cute in that picture! I'm crazy about her...she's just growing up entirely too fast.

Katie said...

loving being update on the coffee war...and SB is adorable!

baby