Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, January 16, 2009

I'd Like to Thank the Academy

And all of my friends and family who helped me get where I am today. For those of you who haven't heard, I've finally been recognized as the true charmer that I have always been. Thanks, LT, for the Proximity Award!



Just because you have never heard of it does not mean that it is not important. I'll agree with most of what it says, although I AM always interested in prizes, if you ever want to send one to me.

I am also supposed to award this fantastical honor to some other worthy writers, so drumroll please...

Congratulations to

Alison, Amy and Claire (whenever she gets around to blogging, it's always worth reading)

Blog on, fellow bloggers. Blog on.

2 comments:

Alison said...

YESSSS! Thanks Emily!

Amy Jordon said...

Thank you, Emily! What does aggrandizement mean?

baby