Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Monday, October 24, 2011

Instructions for a Babysitter

SB asked me to babysit her kids last week. Under her instruction, I arrived at her room at "8/7 central" and knocked on the door. After I identified myself, she let me in and showed me to her bed, where all of her kids and dogs were resting. She then proceeded to give me detailed instructions for her children before finally leaving the room.

I kicked myself for not recording the conversation, but she gave me another opportunity 30 seconds later when she came back because she forgot to tell me that I shouldn't let her kids or Hopscotch go outside but that her other dog could go out because, "I'm not nervous about her." I discreetly set my phone on my lap and turned on the video function while she continued with her instructions for another 5 minutes. Here's what I got.


1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness that is TOO funny! I love that she asked you if you had eaten yet. :-) LOVE IT!

baby