Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, October 9, 2009

Him??

Reuters: Breaking Ridiculous News:

Mr. President Obama has just been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

No, I'm not kidding. The committee said it was because of "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."
and "attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons."

He's an ideas man, people!

I also have a vision for a peaceful world. And it's my job too to promote cooperation between peoples. I give people a price for work, and then I promote them to cooperate with us and give us their money. Maybe I could win next year?

Obama said he felt humbled, Axelrod said he was stunned ( an emotion shared by the rest of the world), but after some digging, the press was able to find someone to congratulate him. They called his uncle. "We share in Barak's honor. We congratulate him."

Thanks Uncle!

3 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

I had a good idea once too. Will you submit me?

Did you hear Wendy Williams was on the NP search committee?

Rob said...

No worries, Mere. Clearly you can nominate yourself.

Unknown said...

I hope I win next year.

baby