Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Samuel Luke

I have a new nephew! Samuel Luke was born yesterday(May27), late morning, weighing in at seven pounds, six ounces. He is adorable and I love him. I only got to hold him for about 27 seconds, but that was long enough to know for sure.


My mom was gracious to snap a quick photo for me. Isn't he wonderful? Meredith, I promise to take and post more pictures soon, so you can adore him from afar.

Congratulations to proud parents, Philip and Corrie!

4 comments:

Amy Jordon said...

Cute photo. Get baby fever yet? (: Congrats on the new nephew!

laura beth said...

i can't wait to see him!! my nephew was born on Tuesday. his hair looks like Elvis and he is fabulous.

Haley said...

Congrats! Ben's birthday is also May 27th. A good day!

Lori Robertson said...

Yay! Tell Philip and Corrie congrats from us! He is adorbs!!!

baby