Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee

I finally settled on a Halloween costume for SB. Even though we're not going trick or treating, she still needed a costume for photo ops.






As you can see, I decided on a bumblebee costume since she can say "Bzzz." It was either that or a puppy costume, since she also likes to bark every time she sees a dog.


I couldn't wait to dress her as soon as I got home. I found out after I pulled out the costume that I would still need to get a few things to complete the outfit, but I love the fuzzy antenae that flop on either side of her head.


We are practicing our bee noises, and I can't wait to get some better shots once I get the outfit completed.

4 comments:

Tracy~ said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head! SB is really cute and I love that she makes bee and dog noises. She's funny!

I'm gonna go ahead and say that I hope the dawgs kill the vols tonite. I can't even watch the Ole Miss/Tide game. uggh!

That's the only time you'll see me wanting MSU to win! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

T~

The Texas VicHorns said...

i love her love her love her!!!

Jennifer said...

she is too cute! I was so glad we ran into you on Saturday!

Unknown said...

she is the cutest in all the land. i have yet to meet her, just so you know. I am not bitter, I am just pointing out the facts. It is only appropriate that i meet her. Afterall, she will be the bride of my nephew in a couple of decades.

I also love the dancing video. She has moves.

On the side of the memory note: I couldn't find my cell phone for quiet a while the other day. Like hours. Where did I find it? The fridge.

baby