Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Muchas Gracias

Thanks for all the helpful advice regarding digital cameras! We are very pleased with our new Canon, and we haven't stopped playing with it. Here are a couple of the millions of pics that I took yesterday.




I am also having a love affair with the video function. We've already taken about 10 videos of her, and we just got the camera yesterday. I am now in need of technical support. I can't make the video post on here. Help?

4 comments:

The Texas VicHorns said...

YES, YES, YES! I can't wait to see the video, and I LOVE the photo's you emailed me.

She is presh.

LT (and Max) said...

i'm so glad you got a new camera!!!! yay yay!!

about the video thing...i've never had luck uploading videos through blogger for some reason. if you go to www.vimeo.com, you can upload your videos there and post them on your blog. it's very simple. hope that helps! i'm ready to see videos of SB!!!

Tracy~ said...

Umm... she is so cute! Love her cheeks! The picture of you and her is adorable... looks like she's getting ready to give you one of those baby kisses - full on open mouth kisses!

She's getting ready to be my favorite age - 7 through 11 months. THE BEST!

Glad you got the new camera.

jennybob said...

Hey...love the new photos of SB. She is PRECIOUS! I hope all is well with your fam in Starkvegas. I may be up that way on Feb 16,17,or 18. I will call. Hopefully we can see one another and I can meet that beautiful girl.

And...you did find my blog!
jennybob.blogspot.com
I've only made one post right when I opened it. I'm trying to think of something creative to do with it.
Love y'all!!
JT

baby