Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Friday, January 4, 2008

Mo Money, Mo Problems

Jack and I were delighted last year to discover a wonderful commercial for an establishment known as Mo Money Taxes, located in Memphis, TN. I have posted the ad below for your viewing pleasure. We were even more delighted to catch a glimpse of their downtown office while en route to the Liberty Bowl. Unfortunately, we were unable to snap a photo, but just knowing that they were still around was enough to brighten our day.

This morning, Jack excitedly awoke me to tell me that he had a surprise for me. When he turned on the television to check the weather, this is what he found. Please to enjoy the brand new and improved Mo Money advertisement. The older one is posted first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

new post! new post! new post! its been 11 days since your last entry. as an avid reader of your blog, i demand new material.

Katie said...

Yes...I agree...New Post!

The Texas VicHorns said...

"Money. I have a litte. I'd like to have more. That's where you come in."

Tracy~ said...

I was driving down to Clarksdale, MS via 3rd street in Memphis. Lo and behold, I saw the real Mo Money store. I snapped a picture with my phone for you!!!. I'll email it to you if you send me your email address :)

baby