Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 1

Hello all!

Everyone's been asking, how's it going; how are you feeling; how big is your stomach; yada yada yada...It seems I've finally found a way to keep everyone updated on my and Sarah Elizabeth's progress!
For those of you who can't remember the date of our biggest ever national tragedy, Sarah Beth is due on September 11. (I know, I know. I asked the doctor if he could make it the 10th or even the 12th...he said no can do. For the money we're paying him, seems he should have at least considered it. That's just my opinion though. I'm no "medical expert" or whatever.) So anyway, that's 10 weeks and 3 days to go math majors.
Hooray! Once I figure out how to do this stuff, I'll be posting pictures of the nursery as we complete it and, of course, my belly as it continues to expand.
I also plan on educating those of you who have not yet experienced the so called wonderful "miracle of pregnancy" and all of the heartburn that goes with it. Just so you know, it's not all root beer floats and foot massages. Please to enjoy.
I'm late for my five o'clock feeding, but DNW. I'll be back soon with lots of useful information.

5 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

YESSS! i'm so pumped that you've joined the world of blogging!

Karen said...

Em. Seriously. No Demi Moore belly pictures.

I thought you were naming her Karen? It has such a nice ring to it.

kray

The Texas VicHorns said...

hold the phone. you are blogging. right on.

- mere

Unknown said...

score.
now all we got to do is get
"thehornspraticallyinmexico.blogspot.com" on here.

Work on it.

and I want to see pictures.

The Texas VicHorns said...

heather, love the blog name suggestion. if only you realized how true that name rings. i am still tetering on the edge of the blog...emily just might be the factor to tilt me over.

baby