Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi Mary Beth! Read in Reverse. Updates posted at top

Never mind I figured it out. Although the phonetic plural pronunciation is more like CHAY koze. But what do I know. So I see they are just sandals. Not very cute either. And holy moley at the price tag on those suckers!!! CJ, where are you getting that kind of money to blow on ugly sandals?? Can I borrow some money?



OMG! I just google searched "chock ohs" and the top google result was my blog! This is so exciting. I'm going to be famous....hey CJ, how do you spell chock ohs?



Once upon a time, there was a girl named Mary Beth, but she called herself CJ (side note: MB used to go up to strangers and tell them her name was CJ, but that was ages ago, like 3 years at least). So CJ was at a restaurant with her friends one night when suddenly a guy walked in the door. Something about this guy caught her attention right away. Maybe it was his cute smile, maybe there was just an aura about him....or maybe it was the fact that he was dressed in the same outfit as her. I'm guessing it was the latter. They were both wearing a blue polo shirt, khacki shorts and something called Chock-ohs (shoes, I'm told). So she commented on his "cute outfit," and they traded phone numbers to coordinate a shopping trip later. One year later, they are totally in love but each keep a separate wardrobe. The moral of the story is, sometimes it pays to crossdress.
Also, what are chock ohs? forgive me, I'm just a stay at home mom who rarely gets out of her pajamas, so today's fashion escapes me. You crazy kids with your crazy keds...I mean chock ohs.



Ok I have to go put my kids down for a nap. But don't worry I'll be back with something to tell you about Mary Beth. wait with baited breath.....



EDIT/DELETE/REORDER.....got it? It's all just so complicated. Maybe she will explain it again?



Oh Maria, I'm so happy to be of service to you. If you're really bored, you should ask Mary Beth why her email address is elbowpopper.


doooo da doooo! how much do we all love software programs????
let's sing a song about it.
dooo da doooo!
Hi mary beth's friends! Glad I could entertain you for a little while.

7 comments:

Maria S said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I seriously just laughed out loud. In the midst of a computer class. She just did it again!! You are the best!!! Thank you for entertaining us!!!

Maria S said...

She said that it was an inside joke and won't tell me!!! What is it? Let's just post it for all the internet to see!!

Jack, Emily, SB & Annie said...

This is the email I got in response to my elbowpopper post:

EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT TELL THEM I WILL HURT YOU

So in consideration of my life, which I like, I will keep the info to myself...unless she crosses me.

Don't cross me.

Mary Beth said...

Is nothing sacred anymore?

Mary Beth said...

I just hope Meredith, Philip, or Andrew don't read this.

Tia said...

made my day :)

Mary Beth said...

Ema. I died when I read this. You can borrow my Chacos anytime you like. And you can borrow my clothes, too. But Adam is probably closer to your size.

baby