Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Bunny's Back

BUNNY UPDATE:

The Prodigal Bunny has returned home! After a nightmare of frantic searching, Jack had the brilliant idea to check behind the couch, which is pushed up against the wall. For sport, SB used to throw things behind it, but I haven't noticed her doing that in a while.

Anyway, she apparently hasn't forgotten about that hiding spot. It took all of my strength to drag our couch away from the wall so that I could get behind it, but it was totally worth it. There was a treasure trove of valuables hidden behind it, including our remote control, some really old Hershey's kisses, a few of my vaccine studies that I had been missing, and sitting pretty on top of everything was BUNNY!!!

SB can finally sleep now. And so can we.

3 comments:

Joy Cecily said...

So glad the bunny is back! I came across this today and thought you would find it funny, after reading your blog about McD and Strange Brew!


http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/12/12/coffee.costs/index.html

Anonymous said...

Not quite as riveting as the Ukelele Update, but I'm glad the bunny's back.

Amy Jordon said...

Congrats! Let peaceful slumber return...

baby