Our Sweet Sarah Beth

baby

Darling Little Debbie

baby

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth Fun

Just a quick update so nobody thinks I've died. We had a great holiday weekend with lots of food, family and fun. Mostly food. We ate with my mom's family on Friday, then had all of our friends over on Saturday for dinner plus the big UFC show (ultimate fighting). Which I am not a fan of, for the record, but Jack loves that stuff.

We also hosted my wonderful cousin, Laura Beth for the weekend. I didn't realize how much I missed that girl! Unfortunately, my camer was MIA for almost the entire weekend, and I didn't get a single picture of her! shameful. I"m sorry, LB. It doesn't mean I don't love you.

LB and SB got along famously, and Laura even taught her how to crawl! Funny, I would have thought she would have been working on her speech, but I guess SB is talking all the time anyway. We miss you Laura! Since I don't have a picture of you, I'll post one I took of SB with her other cousins instead.




That's the best I could do. Dang kids won't be still for a second!

5 comments:

Katie said...

thanks so much for the wonderful comment on my "one-man" shot - good thing I'm confident. :-) ha
Anyways, we have GOT to all get together for a weekend!

laura beth said...

Miss you guys already. Don't worry about your camera being MIA; I will send you some one-mans ASAP and you can post them on your blog (shout-out to Katie). Thanks for a fab weekend!! Love ya bestie.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! That picture of SB with the collar popped and the shades...

I don't even know what to say.

Tracy~ said...

Pop it!

SB is so darn cute...

Thank you for the Waiting for Guffman rundown. I've ordered the whole slew from NetFlix. Movie marathon this weekend! :)

LT (and Max) said...

love those kids.

baby